In accordance with Spanish data protection law, you are advised that the Data Controller to whom you are providing your personal data is MARÍA ALONSO FERNÁNDEZ (“the Company”) whose address is C/ PRÍNCIPE, Nº 45, 3º IZDA., 36202 VIGO (PONTEVEDRA), Spain, and email: email@example.com.
1. Purpose of the processing
We will only collect the personal data stated on the contact form, and any other data you provide to us in the “Message” box.
The Company may process your personal data for the following purposes:
• to manage your use of this website.
• to manage our customer support service and respond to any questions, complaints, comments or concerns you have about the information on the website, or any other queries.
• to fulfil, maintain, develop and control any contractual relationship the Company has with you.
If you do not provide certain obligatory information, we may not be able to deal with requests you send using the contact form.
2. Lawful basis for processing your personal data
3. Information shared with third parties
We will not share your personal data with third parties unless we are required to do so by law.
You may exercise the following rights regarding processing of your personal data:
– right to request access to your personal data.
– right to ask for your personal data to be rectified or erased (right to be forgotten).
– right to restrict and object to the processing of your personal data.
– right to data portability.
– right to withdraw your consent.
If you would like to exercise any of your rights, please write to us at the above address, enclosing a copy of your ID card or passport.
Alternatively, please ask us for the appropriate form by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Security measures
The Company has implemented the appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and to prevent the alteration, loss, or unauthorised processing of, and/or access to, your personal data, taking into account the state of the technology, the type of data held and any risks resulting from human action or from the physical or natural environment, to which they are exposed.